Our traditional Soon (“Soft”) Tofu soups are made with soft custard like tofu in rich broth. Be sure to customize your flavors and spice level.
Available in Non Spicy, Mild, Medium, Spicy, Extra Spicy.
- Seafood Soon Tofu – Includes Shrimp, Oysters, & Clams
- Seafood & Beef SoonTofu – Includes Shrimp, Oysters, Clams, & Beef Slices
- Oyster Soon Tofu – Includes Oysters
- Mushroom Soon Tofu – Includes Shiitake Mushrooms
- Kimchi & Beef Soon Tofu – Includes Kimchi & Beef Slices
- Pork Soon Tofu – Includes Pork Slices
- Clam Soon Tofu – Includes Clam
- Dumpling Soon Tofu – Includes Korean Dumplings
- Korean Miso Soon Tofu – Includes Beef, Mushrooms, & Clams
- Fish Roe Soon Tofu – Includes Fish Roe
- Gopchang Soon Tofu – Includes Beef Tripe
Lunch Box Specials
Fast & fresh, our lunch boxes are a great way to grab a quick healthy delicious bite.
Available only on weekdays from Noon to 3PM
- Galbi – Korean BBQ Beef Rib with Side Dishes
- Bulgogi – Korea BBQ Beef Slices with Side Dishes
- Pork Bulgogi – Spicy BBQ Pork Slices with Side Dishes
- Fish – Salted & Grilled Mackerel with Side Dishes
- Chicken Teriyaki – Korean Grilled Chicken with Side Dishes
Our House Combos pairs our most popular dishes. A great way to experience new dishes.
- Galbi & Soon Tofu Soup Combo – Includes a plate of LA style Korean BBQ beef and your choice of any Soon Tofu Soup. Served with white rice.
- Soba Noodles & Korean Pancake Combo – Includes Japanese Style Soba Noodles with dipping sauce and with savory Korean Pancake.
- Naengmyun & Galbi Combo – Refreshingly cold broth buckwheat noodle soup or spicy sauce buckwheat noodles with a plate of LA style Korean BBQ beef.
Our Seafood Dishes are some of the more rare authentic dishes hard to find anywhere else.
- Spicy Braised Cod – Seasoned silver cod braised with Korean radish and spices.
- Steamed Monkfish – Seasoned Steamed Monkfish with spicy korean sauce.
- Braised Mackerel – Mackerel braised with kimchi.
- Braised Dry Cod – Dried cod braised with korean sweet & spicy sauce.
- Grilled Mackerel – Grilled crispy skin salted mackerel
- Spicy Squid Stirfry – Squid stir fried with onions and peppers tossed in Korean spicy sauce.
Jang Su Jang specializes in Bibimbap, rice bowl topped with various meats and seasoned vegetables. Similar to Chinese fried rice, but way better.
- Bibimbap – Rice bowl topped with seasoned vegetables and beef. Try it with the Korean chili sauce!
- Stone Bowl Bibimbap – Served in a hot stone bowl to toast the rice while you eat, it comes topped with seasoned vegetables and beef. Try it with the Korean chili sauce!
- Nakgi Stone Bowl Bibimbap – Served in a hot stone bowl to toast the rice while you eat, it comes topped with squid, octopus, & kimchi. Try it with the Korean chili sauce!
Authentic Korean BBQ grilled to perfection.
- LA Style Galbi – Korean style beef short ribs with side dishes
- Bulgogi – Marinated beef slices grilled with onions with side dishes
- Pork Bulgogi – Grilled pork marinated in spicy sauce with side dishes
- Chicken Teriyaki – Korean style grilled chicken with side dishes
Korean style dumplings, Mandoo, served various ways. They are bigger and have more filling than the traditional Chinese dumplings
- Spicy Beef Dumpling Soup – Meat filled dumpling served in spicy beef soup.
- King Dumpling Soup – Extra large size dumplings filled with beef, pork, vegetables, and kimchi served in non-spicy broth.
- Dumpling Soup – Regular size dumplings filled with beef, pork, vegetables, and kimchi served in non-spicy broth.
- Rice Cake Soup – Sliced rice cake served in hearty non-spicy broth.
- Steamed King Dumplings – Extra large size dumplings steamed.
- Steamed Dumplings – Regular size steamed dumplings.
- Pan Fried Dumplings – Regular size dumplings pan fried with a crispy outside.
Traditional hearty Korean dishes.
- Ssam Meal – A dish for two. Your choice of beef or spicy pork with assorted side dishes and wraps.
- Bossam Meal – Sliced braised pork belly ready to be wrapped with various vegetables
- Bulgogi Meal – Grilled marinated Beef Slices with rice with assorted vegetable wraps
- Pork Bulgogi Meal – Grilled marinated Beef Slices with rice with assorted vegetable wraps
- Boodae Stew – Spicy stew made with kimchi, vegetables, ham, sausage, kimchi, noodles and cheese.
- Korean Miso Stew – Hearty stew made with Korean miso paste.
- Old Style Bulgogi – Korean marinated beef with beef broth and clear noodles.
- Marinated Crab – Shelled crab ceviche marinated in soy citrus sauce.
- Cod Kimchi Rice Stew – Dried cod cooked in Kimchi rice broth.
- Cabbage Beef Rib Stew – Rich beef rib soup with dried cabbage.
- King Beef Rib Stew – Beef rib soup containing premium health stimulating ingredients.
- Yook-ge-jang – Spicy beef stew with vegetables and mushrooms.
Family Style Specials
Larger portioned special dishes that tastes even better when shared.
- Jang Su Jang Bossam – Sliced braised pork belly served with assorted condiments and wraps.
- Braised King Beef Ribs – Spicy braised beef ribs served with rice cake and vegetables.
- Dumpling & Tripe Stew – Dumplings served in spicy beef tripe soup.
- Beef & Mushroom Meal – Korean marinated beef slices with saucy broth served with assorted mushrooms.
- Shabu Shabu – Savory Japanese Fondue where you get to cook the meat,vegetables, and noodels in rich broth table side. Later, the rice is added to the broth to make a delicious porridge.
- Tofu Kimchi Pork Hot Pot – Tofu kimchi and pork cooked with rice.
Korean noodle soups, both hot and cold, for all kinds of weather.
- Spicy Beef Noodle Soup – Hand cut noodles served in spicy beef broth with vegetables.
- Spicy Acorn Noodle – Acorn dough noodle mixed in spicy sauce.
- Acorn Noodle – Acorn dough noodle mixed with soy based sauce.
- Spicy Cold Noodle – Buckwheat noodle mixed in spicy sauce with cucumbers and pickled radish.
- Cold Noodle Soup – Buckwheat noodle in a refreshingly cold beef broth with cucumbers and pickled radish.
- Seafood Noodle – Hand cut noodles in a rich clear seafood broth.
- Bok Boon Ja
- Baek Se Ju
- Soda: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite